Visit our Online Flea Market!

January 27, 2015

Close your eyes.

Now imagine if you had an extra room in your house that
was just yours and you could do anything in it you wanted.

Oh, yeah.



 Cat Transit System


These craft rooms are amazing:









An office-craft-reading room.  I love it!


 A rock climbing wall?  Ummm, no.



Your private room could be hidden behind a bookshelf.




How 'bout a sunken-floor media room
tucked up under the rafters?


Isn't this a completely amazing laundry room?  I know, I know - our imaginary
rooms aren't suppose to be practical but, come on.  This is an awesome laundry room.

Almost as awesome as this dressing room:
The counter of the island is glass so that
you can see what's in the top drawers.  Wow.

 A two-story closet.  I'd need an elevator!


Ahhhhh. . . . . . I'm relaxed already.

Indoor trampoline - I think we have a winner!

It doesn't hurt to dream, does it?

3 comments:

  1. A fireplace in the bathroom is my dream. A trampoline in the office might be more effective than a couch. Napping or jumping which is more likely to stimulate the brain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Please, to many of them.
    I have always wanted a hidden room.
    Love the craft rooms. mine only looks like that for a few seconds till I start to work.
    le sigh.
    No the all the consumerism over the top closets.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have a room and these are inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete