Visit our Online Flea Market!

October 21, 2014


I have a bucket list.  Rather, I have a list of things
I could do with an old galvanized bucket. 

Let's pause in our busy schedules to consider
the unlimited uses of the humble bucket.

Source


Flea Market Gardening
Of course, bucket feels right
at home in the garden.



Gypsy Farm Girl



Forget about fancy planters - just grab a bucket.



Zsa Zsa Bellagio
A bucket of wildflowers is as beautiful
as any florist's bouquet.





Meadowbrook


Source
Buckets adapt well to the interior of your home, too.







You can store just about anything in a bucket.

Sugarpie Farmhouse
They welcome the opportunity
to display holiday decorations.


Nana Moon
A bucket of under-lit pine cones
gives off the mossy scent of Fall.





Buckets like to be dressed up. . . . . 



Life Should Cost Less
. . . .but they're just as happy to sit on your
front porch in the Winter and hold salt.



Never hesitate to shine a light on your bucket.


Source








Source




Source


Stitchness
Yes, you'd be hard pressed to find anything around the house as handy, serviceable, and adaptable as a galvanized bucket.  Like old dogs, they just want to be of service.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, now I want a bucket light with glass thingamajigs hanging down.
    Jean
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of amazing ideas here.
    I wish I had a galvanised bucket...mine are all plastic.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I do not live in a place that has all these wonderful items.
    I love the bucket hanging lights the best ! Especially the bucket with the hanging jars in it. And the one next, simple but the curved handle so lovely.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! It is amazing what you can do with a bucket. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love some of those overhead lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pails, wash tubs, buckets - I have dozens, and can never resist buying more! Love them, and use them all!

    ReplyDelete