Visit our Online Flea Market!

May 28, 2013


Since our regular Repurposeful Monday was on Memorial Day,
let's make it a Repurposeful Tuesday.


It's getting harder and harder to find vintage sewing machine
stands but this one paired with an old wagon is darling.




Funky Junk Interiors
Who doesn't love vintage pedal cars?!  And how
clever to transform this one into a chandelier.




Yard sales are probably the best sources
for finding rusty old tool chests.




  Source
 While we're on the subject of rusty old things, how 'bout
turning a battered tea kettle into a cozy bird condo?





 Get 'er Done
Make  teeth brushing a little more interesting
with the help of a friendly brontosaurus!




Katrina's Design
The next time you run across an egg cup at a
thrift shop, think of it as pin cushion material.




Heavy gauge feed scoops are excellent for holding candles at
your next patio party.  You can find them at Tractor Supply.




Source
And, if you're going for the rustic look, go whole hog!




 The Detailed Decorator
Am I the only one who's never thought of this?  It's brilliant!

Sorry today's post is so short - spent time with family
yesterday and neglected the chores.  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea to use the muffin tin for all the extras at a BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that teakettle bird house! Neat use for that muffin tin, too! Some good ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of inspiration in those few photos. I have an old Singer that I have been thinking of getting rid of...maybe I will keep the base.
    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the copper kettle. I have one and have been looking for a spot to put it for just that reason. Good to know it may get used. Loved the ideas on this post
    Will be following
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of your blog. I'm so glad you visited so I could find you! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan. Thank you so much for popping over to my Blog for my Sunday Snaps! What fantastic things you have found for us today. I just adore all this vintage/retro stuff. I have just bought a vintage 1960's caravan, which I will post photos on today. Can't wait to get it. I know that the grandchildren are going to have so much fun - and me!!

    ReplyDelete